All of our coffees are locally roasted by The Coast Roast!
- Giddy Up: A medium roast blend of three different coffees. Central, and South American and Indonesian. It’s got a nice bright breakfasty acidity, and the Indonesian coffee brings a structure and body to the blend.
- French Roast: A dark roast blend of Central and South American coffees. Our antique roaster leaves a nice smoky finish
- Chicory: Our French roast with the addition of a domestically grown Chicory. The chicory adds body and a caramel flavor to the blend. It’s an upscale version of the classic New Orleans coffee and chicory.
- Decaf: We use UVVW processed decaf and roast it slightly on the darker side of medium to give it a flavor.
- Cold Brew: This is specially designed for cold brew coffee. It makes a thick rich cold brew to be blended with milk and sugar or drank black.
We also have a selection of Smith Teas:
- Jasmine Silver Tip: Delicate, tender green tea leaves from China’s Fujian Province are harvested each May and steam-fired to maintain their flavor – then placed amid just- picked jasmine buds, which open slowly to share their fragrance. Many call it the perfect marriage.
- Peppermint Leaves: It’s no secret that the world’s best peppermint comes from the Pacific Northwest. Gently hand-screened for perfect leaf size, it infuses a full, creamy flavor with distinct chocolate notes and an intense finish. A great after dinner treat or midday breath freshener. Caffeine free.
- Lord Bergamot: A flavor somewhat superior to traditional Earl Grey. Fragrant Ceylon Dimbulla and Uva are artfully combined with select teas from India’s Assam valley, then scented with the flavor of bergamot from the realm of Reggio Calabria, Italy.
- Fez: Rare green teas from China combined with aromatic spearmint grown in the Pacific Northwest and a hint of lemon myrtle from Australia. Fez artfully evokes old Morocco, and tastes best when shared with friends while lounging on pillows.
- White Petal: These delicate, shade-dried leaves from China’s Fujian Province are naturally high in antioxidants. Egyptian chamomile petals and Chinese osmanthus flowers add a fragrant, toasty, creamy and slightly sweet bloom of flavor.
- Meadow: A caffeine free blend of golden Egyptian chamomile flowers and mildly stimulating, fragrant hyssop joined with smooth Cape rooibos, rose petals and linden flowers. You may need a sun hat.